Jump-start your career or a new career by serving/helping others! We are accepting applications for both part-time & full-time positions. The following positions are currently open at our main campus in Williston, Ohio. Check back regularly to view the most up to date list of employment opportunities. To apply for an open position, please complete our on-line application HERE.
DIRECT CARE STAFF
Direct Care Staff
This position is assisting adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities with their daily needs at our Williston Ohio campus. Starting pay of $11.60/hour, No experience necessary. Must obtain and maintain certification in CPR/First Aid within 60 days of hire. We are accepting applications for 1st shift (6:00 am-2:00 pm) and 2nd shift (2:00 pm-10 pm).
All applicants must have a HS Diploma or GED and be able to pass a BCI check, drug and alcohol/physical check, and lifting 40+ lbs.
All employees are eligible for benefits as follows: All breaks & lunchtime paid PTO, holiday pay, 403B, health, dental, vision, etc. EOE, interested applicants please provide your personal email address and phone number.
NURSING - LPN positions
Jumps start your career or a new career by serving/helping others! Come and join our family at Luther Home of Mercy, a facility (main campus) located in Williston, Ohio, and individual homes throughout Lucas, Wood, Ottawa and Sandusky counties. LHM is accepting applications for both campus and community programs (part time & full time positions) to assist adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
All applicants must have a HS Diploma or GED and be able to pass a BCI check, drug and alcohol/physical check, and lifting 40+ lbs. All employees are eligible for benefits as follows: All breaks & lunch time paid PTO, holiday pay, 403B, health, dental, vision, etc. Interested applicants may check out our website at www.lutherhome.org or apply online at http://lutherhome.org/careers/employment_application.html or at Luther Home of Mercy, 5810 N. Main St., Williston, OH 43468. EOE, interested applicants please provide your personal email address and phone number.
NURSING - LPN’s Positions
LPN’s if you are looking for something different in health care and are interested in a unique opportunity to use your skills in Long Term Care, then consider Luther Home of Mercy which is located in Williston, Ohio, (approximately 7 miles east of the former Woodville Mall). We are a Christian based organization supported by numerous Lutheran programs. Our campus setting has 8 unique residential homes, serving adult individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We are currently hiring for 2nd (2:00pm-12:00am) (partial shifts available on 1st and 2nd shift as well) & 3rd (11:00pm-7:00am) shifts.
Starting pay for LPN’s: $20.55/hr. and pay incentives within the 1st year up to $21.55/hr. with full benefits.
Shift differential 7 days a week from 3:00 pm to 6:00 am at $.40 per hour. Our campus has a fully operational Clinic, staffed by our own Physicians who have cared for our residents for a number of years, as well as a Therapy & Dietary Department that compliment our nursing services.
LPN unique duties include:
• Nursing case load on 1st & 2nd shift is approximately 24 individuals, 3rd shift approximately 48 (with a Charge Nurse and another nurse on the campus).
• Provide quality patient care, administer medications and treatments.
• Directly supervised by a Charge Nurse who oversees the campus, assisting with emergent and other patient issues.
• Campus Charge nurse is responsible for physician contact, rounds and notifications.
• Clinic scheduler is responsible for scheduling all labs, appointments and testing.
• Works as a team member, with other supervisory staff, who supervise each residential building and the Direct Care staff assigned.
• Shift overlap up to 1 ½ hours to provide informative campus reports, communication and adequate time for shift change responsibilities.
• Paid lunch and break times.
Luther Home of Mercy, a residential facility for adults with DD. Located in Williston, Ohio is accepting application for part time and full time Housekeeping Aides starting pay of $10.25/hr. with full benefits. Experience in housekeeping is helpful. Must be able to dust, wash, vacuum, scrub & buff floors and clean walls and ceiling. Must be able to past a BCI check and drug and alcohol/physical check, lifting 40+ lbs. and work every other week-end. Interested applicants may apply online at www.lutherhome.org or at Luther Home of Mercy 5810 N. Main St., Williston, OH 43468. (10 minutes east of the Woodville Mall) EOE
1. Follows cleaning schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.,) as outlined for housekeeping department.
2. Cleans assigned area, furnishings and fixtures according to established housekeeping procedures.
3. Cleans floors: Dry mops, wet mops, sweeps, buffs, removes finish and waxes flooring, disinfects where and when necessary. Performs emergency housekeeping where accidents occur.
4. Cleans movable and stationary furnishings and fixtures: Dusts, spot cleans or washes, and disinfects when necessary. This includes the cleaning of ledges, shelves, vents, ect. Empties, cleans and relines wastebaskets. Straightens or rearranges furniture as directed.
5. Cleans bathrooms, disinfects all fixtures, floors, and walls as directed. Washes windows in side and our, mirrors, and replenishes bathroom supplies.
6. Cleans walls, windows, doors and ceilings: Spot cleans between washings, disinfects when necessary.
7. Cleans all horizontal surfaces daily or as required, removing dust, dirt, or greasy film, using disinfectants where necessary such as in resident areas.
8. Performs cleaning duties in isolation units according to established procedure.
9. Reports supply and equipment needs to Housekeeping Supervisor for replenishing.
10. Maintains equipment used in performing duties.
11. Performs related duties as assigned.
1. Physically healthy and have the ability to lift a minimum of 40+ lbs. in a bending, turning and twisting posture.
2. The ability to be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time.
3. Must be able to read, write, speak English, and follow oral instructions.
4. Must be able to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision or other employee assistance after the training period is completed, and do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals
3. Pass a physical and background check