Break out your Big Hats!
Please join us on May 1, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. at The Pinnacle in Maumee, Ohio (1772 Indian Wood Circle) for Bid for the Roses presented by GenoaBank, a Kentucky Derby themed celebration that includes hearty grazing stations, desserts, beverages, and amazing auctions. In addition to our regular line-up, we are excited to add live music from Acoustic Distant Cousinz and some dancing too! Tony Geftos, 13abc News Anchor will join us as our Honorary Chair and Master of Ceremony for the evening. This is shaping up to be an event you do not want to miss!
6:00 p.m. CONNECT Enjoy a beverage and hearty grazing and dessert stations.
7:00 p.m. WELCOME Welcome, Silent Auction & Raffles
7:45 p.m. SHARE Live Auction featuring Auctioneer, Maria Rodriguez
8:30 p.m. CELEBRATE Dance the night away to your favorite tunes by Acoustic Distant Cousinz
Individual tickets are $50 and a table of 8 is $375. All funds raised will be used to provide direct care and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. With more than 24 locations throughout Lucas, Wood, Sandusky, and Ottawa Counties, we are dedicated to offering programs that make hopes and dreams come true! Currently, our programs include: Round the Clock Care on our Williston Campus, Affordable Home and Apartment Housing, Supported Living Services, Day Programs, Employment Services and Recreational Activities.
Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available!
We would like to invite you to join us as a sponsor of this exciting event! When you say yes, you join a wonderful group of dedicated individuals and businesses who generously help us reach our mission goals! You can join us as a sponsor by selecting from any of the options below. For a personalized package tailored to your marketing strategies, contact Megan O'Brien: 419-972-4436, email@example.com.
Sweets & Treats Sponsor $1,000
- Your company name and logo will be featured as a Sweets & Treats Sponsor on one of 4 grazing and dessert stations that evening.
- You can provide print ready artwork for a ¼ page color ad in our Auction Program Booklet
- Your company will be provided with Four (4) tickets including hearty grazing stations, live entertainment, and reserved seating
Silver Cup Sponsor $500
- Your company name listed as a sponsor in the Program Booklet
- Your company provides print ready artwork for a business card ad in the Auction Program Booklet
- Your company provided with Four (4) reserved tickets to the event with reserved seating
Silks & Stripes Sponsor $250
- Your company name in the Auction Program
- Your company is provided with Two (2) tickets to the event with reserved seating