The following positions are currently open at our main campus in Williston, Ohio. Check back regularly to view the most up to date list of employment opportunities. To apply for an open position, please complete our on-line application HERE
DIRECT CARE STAFF
If you are looking for a new career in helping others, then join Luther Home of Mercy’s Direct Care Staff, assisting clients with DD with their daily needs. Hiring for all shifts with a starting pay of $10.25 per hour. Must have a High School Diploma or GED and ability to lift 40+ lbs, must pass a background check and drug test. Apply online at www.lutherhome.org or at Luther Home of Mercy 5810 N. Main St., Williston, OH 43468. (5 minutes east of the former Woodville Mall) EOE
NURSING - LPN
LPN’s, if you are looking for something different in health care and are interested in a unique opportunity in using your skills in Long Term Care, then consider Luther home of Mercy which is located in Williston, Ohio, (approximately 7 miles east of the former Woodville Mall). We are a Christian based organization supported by numerous Lutheran programs. Our campus setting has 8 unique residential homes serving adult individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We are currently hiring for 1st (5:30a-3:30p), 2nd (2:00p-12:00a) & 3rd (11:00p-7:00a) shifts, starting pay of $19.50/hr. and pay incentives within the 1st year up to $20.50/hr. with full benefits. Our campus has a fully operational Clinic, staffed by our own Physicians who have cared for our residents for a number of years, as well as a Therapy & Dietary Department that compliment our nursing services.
LPN unique duties include:
• Nursing case load on 2nd shift is approximately 24 individuals, 3rd shift approximately 48 (with a Charge Nurse and another nurse on the campus)
• Provide quality patient care, administer medications and treatments.
• Directly supervised by a Charge Nurse who oversees the campus, assisting with emergent and other patient issues.
• Campus Charge nurse is responsible for physician contact, rounds and notifications
• Clinic scheduler is responsible for scheduling all labs, appointments and testing
• Works as a team member with other supervisory staff that supervise each residential building and the Direct Care staff assigned
• Shift overlap up to 1 ½ hours to provide informative campus reports, communication and adequate time for shift change responsibilities.
• Paid lunch and break times
Interested applicants may apply online at www.lutherhome.org or at Luther Home of Mercy 5810 N. Main St., Williston, OH 43468 or fax resume to 419-972-4347.
FOOD SERVICE AIDE
Food Service Aide
Luther Home of Mercy, a residential facility for adults with DD located in Williston, Ohio is accepting application for Food Service Aides. Experience in a kitchen is helpful, starting pay of $9.00/hr. Must meet the following qualifications: HS Diploma or GED, be able to pass background check and drug/physical test. Interested applicants may apply online at www.lutherhome.org or at Luther Home of Mercy 5810 N. Main St., Williston, OH 43468. (10 minutes east of the Woodville Mall) EOE